Friday, March 14, 2008

I'm Back--Meow


I've been meaning to post this, but this clipping from the March issue of Vogue USA, sums up my current life & style. Woohoo for the powerful woman inside of all of us!

That being said, do you consider yourself a female in charge of your life? Do you have a Facebook? Well, then miss thang, you need to join this facebook group: Alpha Kitties :).

On another note, mid-term week was utterly and completely CRAZY! I slept an average of 2 hours a night--TWO-MOTHER-FREAKING HOURS A NIGHT! I'm surprised I didn't pass out.

It's Spring break and my week will consist of the following:

  • Working on campus and making lots of money
  • Homework and projects
  • Campus radio stuff
  • Lots of Bikram (hot) yoga
  • Catching up with my magazines
  • Improving my InDesign skills
  • Going home for about mmm 3 days & seeing my beloved Asian possy

How's life?

Secretista

blog comments powered by Disqus
 
 
BACK TO TOP


Copyright © Secretista 2007-2010
All Rights Reserved.