Friday, March 7, 2008

Peace. Love. Fashion.


This is what I'll look like after next week.

I've got Mid-Terms coming up:
--A debate/exam in my Japanese Politics class, that I know nothing about.
--Chinese exam, and my Mandarin is dwindling; wo yao lianxi zhongwen.
--An English paper on analyzing the reading of the Secret Sharer (SO BORING!). I hate writing analytical papers when my heart isn't fully in it.
--Math exam on, hmm... I don't know, but the class is super easy.
--As for my Chinese Literature class, I'm not sure.

Side Notes:
--I'M SORRY FOR SPOILING THE END OF PROJECT RUNWAY FOR MANY OF YOU!!
--I'll still be commenting and viewing blogs.
--Keep yourself busy with these lovelie bloggers:

They update nearly everyday. Click on my Read Secretista, Read section as well, to fill your fancy.

Secretista
blog comments powered by Disqus
 
 
BACK TO TOP


Copyright © Secretista 2007-2010
All Rights Reserved.