Monday, April 14, 2008

Monday Obsession

My room smells like a 14 year-old boy; my roommate is working on a project for her film class on Axe commercials (they're pretty ridiculous) and she bought Axe and she sprayed--I swear--a little poof, and now, we are both suffocating from the likes of a teenage boy's cheap cologne!

TO ALL MEN: WOMEN DON'T LIKE THE SMELL OF AXE!

Moving on, a couple nights ago I went to Target (parlez vous Target?) and bought a couple things and amongst my 60 dollar plus purchase was a treasured beauty! This treasured beauty was a gold-plated ELEPHANT necklace! You all know that I am obsessed with Elephants and I HAD to buy it. After looking at the necklace, I got to thinking, who would wear it better? Ellie or me?


Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

My pick is Ellie. What's yours?

---
Secretista
blog comments powered by Disqus
 
 
BACK TO TOP


Copyright © Secretista 2007-2010
All Rights Reserved.