Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Good Times

So far my day has been rather eventful. My day began with a trip to the city for a spectacular interview--I wore a pair of heels that squeezed my toes and rubbed my heels. MMM... blisters and bunions galore! Ha, just kidding about the bunion part. What's a bunion anyway? Well, I was running late for my best friend's lunch back in Jersey so I had to hurry up from Chelsea to Penn Station. It always amazes me how much pain I will endure for the love of Fashion. I refuse to get rid of these heels because quite frankly they are unbelievably adorable and make my legs look sexified--bowchickabow :). Although I have yet to take pictures of the outfit I wore today, I will grace y'all with pictures from the birthday lunch! After the lunch, my friends decided to go to the bubble tea place right next to the restaurant, but I needed to head home to change my shoes, becauseee I'm going to my high school tonight for the annual benefit concert for my former choir teacher. Oh, how I love delightful Summer days like this.

Photobucket
Why are most of my friends Asian?

Photobucket
CAKE EATING CONTEST!

Photobucket
I WON!

Photobucket
I love my best friend, thanks.

---
Secretista

blog comments powered by Disqus
 
 
BACK TO TOP


Copyright © Secretista 2007-2010
All Rights Reserved.