Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Surprise Surprise

In an attempt to clear my head so I would be able to focus on the articles I am supposed to write for the e-mag I work for (Jaye Magazine), I decided I would organize my room (sort of) and clean out all the Seventeen magazines I had been hoarding for the past SIX YEARS! All the issues were in pristine condition and I was sad that I had to throw them all out (recycle, actually). I've been a Seventeen subscriber since I was 11 so, this wasn't the first time I had to throw out a bunch of issues. But this was the first time I decided to take a peek at the earliest issue, and my my has Seventeen change. Nevertheless, it was a sweet surprise to find this vintage 2002 issue.

Photobucket


Another surprise today was the check I received from my school. I was expecting a payroll check, but I was extremely surprised that the amount was $300! I'm confused, but ultimately happy; I needed money and I'm thankful that God heard my prayers :).

I love surprises, eh good surprises at least. But oh man it's really hot in my house, and I really feel like slipping on one of my many Summer dresses and standing in front of the fan--feeling the cool air blow from the bottom of my dress to the rest of my body.

Well anyway, what's your most recent surprise?

---
Secretista
blog comments powered by Disqus
 
 
BACK TO TOP


Copyright © Secretista 2007-2010
All Rights Reserved.