Friday, May 16, 2008

It's All Over

Photobucket


My roommate has left; the room feels empty without her. And except for the clutter of rubbish piled-up by the garbage bins, the hallways of my residential building are deserted. So as I pack my things for the storage place tomorrow, I can't help but go through all my things that I haven't looked at since the beginning of the Semester!

Photobucket


The first items I decided to store were my magazines; and I have come to the conclusion that I have a serious magazine-hoarding problem. While carrying them, I almost pulled a back muscle! However, I did notice a couple of my magazines were missing. I wonder if my lovely roommate got sticky fingers and took some with her?!--Haha, I doubt it. But seriously, where'd they go?! Either way I know I have to give some of the issues away, but it's so hard (to say gooodbyee to whattt weee hadddddddddddddd!)!--Sorry, I sometimes randomly start singing.

Well, I still can't believe my first year of College is over. I wonder what this Summer will bring? Oh wait, I know. Lots, and lots of work. But, it'll be nice to get back into a normal sleeping and eating habit. I'm sick of eating horrible meals and sleeping an average of 3 hours a night. Hopefully I'll be spending a good amount of time with my friends from back home and PRC! :)

Yikes, I better get packing!

---
Secretista

blog comments powered by Disqus
 
 
BACK TO TOP


Copyright © Secretista 2007-2010
All Rights Reserved.