Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Sex and The City Movie: WHAT TO WEAR?!

With the Sex and The City movie only about a week away, I can't help but run outfit ideas through my mind. I'm not sure which Sex and The City character I want to look more like, but I will say I always identified my style with Carrie Bradshaw. Carrie is effortlessly edgy and chic--I hope that's how my style is perceived.

Photobucket

Nevertheless, I can't seem to put an outfit together. Except, I am sure that I will be wearing black rose embellished headband, but with what dress and what heels?! So many looks to emulate. I could go effortlessly chic like Carrie, classically wholesome like Charlotte, strictly business like Miranda, or sexually professional like Samantha. I guess we'll all just have to wait and see what I come up with next week.

Photobucket

Oh, and sorry for the lack of outfit pictures. I've been enjoying my bed since I've been home (so, I haven't truly unpacked), but that will all change tomorrow being that I have to drive back to school for work, so prepare yourselves for a lovely outfit picture/photo shoot, eh whatever you wanna call it. :)

---
Secretista
blog comments powered by Disqus
 
 
BACK TO TOP


Copyright © Secretista 2007-2010
All Rights Reserved.