Thursday, May 22, 2008

We're All Neglectful, Right?

Sometimes I am neglectful, but aren't we all at one point or another?

I neglected to change the batteries in my camera, therefore, I couldn't take any pictures of my outfit today. I am miles away from home where there are free batteries stowed away in dresser drawers. So I apologize for the lack of outfit pictures like I promised.

I neglected the lovely bloggers on my blogroll; I haven't done the right thing and set time aside to read all the lovely writings and musings of my favorite bloggers (look to the right), and bloggers in general. I love all bloggers and I have been neglecting the fact that I have so much reading of blogs to catch up on. I apologize for this as well.

Lastly, I neglected to mention that I'm the Deputy Features Editor of Jaye Magazine. Jaye Magazine is an up and coming magazine that is focused on College students' Fashion and issues that matter to them. Sure the concept is rather close to the focus of the magazine PRC and me are starting this Fall at our school, but Jaye Magazine has more depth and all-round goodness. :) PRC and my magazine is strictly Fashion (for now).

Photobucket


So help me out by visiting Jaye Magazine! Just click the picture above and you'll be sent to the issue.
For the blog, click here.

---
Secretista
blog comments powered by Disqus
 
 
BACK TO TOP


Copyright © Secretista 2007-2010
All Rights Reserved.