Monday, June 2, 2008

Intern and The City: First Day

Well, today was my first day at my internship and all I can say is that I don't want the Summer to end! I love everything about the website and because it's a relatively new site, my lovely editors are such ambitious and courageous ladies, and I love it! Today was really just spent browsing the site and getting acquainted with it. It was fun because I read a lot of new interesting things that will definitely help me in my goals for this Summer. One of my editors even told me that I would eventually be writing for the site :)! Just little stuff though. Oh! And I decided on a high waisted skirt that I bought at H&M. I couldn't decide what to wear, so I just decided to not look too much like a wallflower. Wow, I'm tired. Well, here's a a little peep at my desk and my outfit.

Photobucket

Photobucket

---
Secretista

blog comments powered by Disqus
 
 
BACK TO TOP


Copyright © Secretista 2007-2010
All Rights Reserved.