Monday, June 23, 2008

Monday Shmonday

Photobucket


The other day I stumbled upon Fashion Indie's intern tips. It mentions that you should try and follow the office dress code but still have a little pop of your personality. Now, this got me thinking: what exactly is my workplace's atmosphere? Our office is located on the same floor as Gilt Groupe and I do sometimes feel obligated to dress extra chic, but then again, I'm just me and I guess I should just dress how I want (within reason of course).

If I could pick one way to dress everyday, I would strap of a pair of Giambattista Valli platform heels and trott around in one of his voluminous dresses. If you haven't realized by now, I'm IN LOVE with Giambattista Valli. I dream of being personally styled by him. If I ever met him, I think my heart would stop and then I would ask to try on a dress. What designer do you idolize?

---
Secretista
blog comments powered by Disqus
 
 
BACK TO TOP


Copyright © Secretista 2007-2010
All Rights Reserved.