Saturday, July 26, 2008

Cupcakes and The City

Mmm. Nothing is better than cupcakes and the city. MC and I hit up sugar Sweet sunshine for some cupcakes (Crumbs takes the cake, sorry SSS). I'm afraid to admit that I ate uh, 4 cupcakes *throws hands over face*. Ya know I was uhm, "taste testing". Heh.

The cupcakes were good, but there's just something about Crumbs that makes me salivate for them more. I do love that the store has a blast from the past feeling; everything is very vintage looking. Also, the cupcakes have THE cutest names. I felt kind of cool ordering a "Sexy Red Velvet!" But may be I couldn't totally fall in love with sugar Sweet sunshine because although their cupcakes are priced cheaply, they charge... for water! HELLO, water is free! And the cup of [tap] water is so tiny it's ridiculous (I know it looks much bigger in the picture, but trust me, we were cracking up at how tiny it was/is)!

Photobucket



---
Secretista
blog comments powered by Disqus
 
 
BACK TO TOP


Copyright © Secretista 2007-2010
All Rights Reserved.