Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Tuesday's Thoughts

I'm a little overwhelmed. School payments are coming up, my summer vaca is over in uh 3 weeks, I work 5 days a week, and I haven't had time to chillax and do bikram yoga. Thus, I haven't had time to visit blogs :[.

In times like these, I guess it's best if I create a vision board. A vision board will usually keep you focus on what is or should be important to you. For me, my vision board is really just a few of my favorite things ... and then I don't feel soooo bad (Sound of Music reference)!

Photobucket


1. College friends. BOO. It's almost time to go back to school! I'm going back to school 3 weeks early to start training as a Resident Assistant. Thus, my summer break is cut short. I'm kind of excited though because I can't wait to be an R.A and see all my friends again!
2. Best gal pals. Summer's about spending time with lovely friends, but we're all grown up (almost) and there are times when we spend weekends and countless hours together. And there are times when we won't see each other for a week or two.
3. High waisted jeans. I went jean shopping a couple days ago and well, I went overboard. I'm obsessed with high waisted jeans... and jumpsuits. I could live in them!
4. Giambattista Valli. Does he really need an explanation? I believe we were lovers in our past life and we'll be lovers 'til the end of time. Period.
5. CUPCAKES! CUPCAKES! Is this a surprise? I can't wait to spend a whole Saturday in Manhattan taste testing all the recommended cupcake shops!
6. Elephants. They're always on my mind, but this famous photograph taken by infamous photographer Richard Avedon is truly divine.

Photobucket


Today's outfit makes me feel like one of the men from the movie 300--minus the chizzled muscles of course. Ha! "FASHION LOVERS! TONIGHT. WE DINE IN... VOGUE!"

---
Secretista
blog comments powered by Disqus
 
 
BACK TO TOP


Copyright © Secretista 2007-2010
All Rights Reserved.