Saturday, August 2, 2008

BE IN A MAGAZINE

I was just about to apologize for being somewhat M.I.A, but I don't see why bloggers have to apologize for having... oh I don't know... real lives? Nevertheless, I guess I will explain my small absence. This week for me was extra, extra busy. I'm almost at the end of my internship, so I've been trying to do everything possible that I can that will minimize the work load for my editors in the upcoming in between period of not having an intern. However, one can never do enough work because well, there will always be tons of work that needs to be finished, but that doesn't stop me from trying to accomplish everything on my to-do list. Also, the Ed2010 Class took up some time and I do have a 9-5 job the two days out of the week that I'm not working at my internship, so as you can see, my summer has been nothing, but work, work, work. Oh, and yesterday I spent some somewhat quality time with my best girlfriends (a trip to the city that was not so successful).

Now to the part you all care about:

Be in JAYE Magazine! We want to hear about your life, your story, you. In every issue there's a feature article written about a college female. We focus on a struggle she may have been through in her life, but she has managed to pull through and come out on top. In addition, the article is written by me, yours truly!

Photobucket


Just make sure you meet the requirements:

1.You're a college student
2.You're a female (sorry men, this is an online female College Fashion magazine)
3.You have a story to tell that will inspire others

Think you meet these requirements? E-mail me with a little bit about yourself at Secretista@gmail.com with "JAYE Magazine" in the subject and I'll get back to you ASAP.


---
Secretista

P.S. E-mail Jayemagmike@gmail.com if you want to give any feedback about the mag.
blog comments powered by Disqus
 
 
BACK TO TOP


Copyright © Secretista 2007-2010
All Rights Reserved.