Monday, September 15, 2008

Monday Obsession: Off Days

What a day! Seriously, today was such an off day. My off day got a running start when I missed the train because my normal route to the train station was blocked by the police. Rushing to find altertative routes, I almost got in accident. Keyword: ALMOST. Nevertheless, I was late for my internship. I anticipated that I would only be 5-10 minutes late, but once I arrived at the subway station, the A train took 30 minutes to arrive. Hmm, let me say that again for dramatic affect. THE A TRAIN TOOK THIRTY MINUTES TO ARRIVE! Darn subway system. Anyway, the scene in the closet today reminded me of Santa's workshop; there was non-stop motion. I was so caught up in the work that I didn't even notice that lunch time swooshed by. Sure I was tired by midday, but once I ate, I was energized and ready to hit the racks. Side note: I love being in the closet; today I touched a John Galliano creation *Angels sing* . By the end of the day, I was exhausted and looked forward to my mini-nap on the train ride back. My off day was over (yay!). But wait. Spotted: a white piece of paper on my windshield. What was this? None other than a parking ticket (GRR)! Apparently, by parking with my backside in, I was violating one of the parking rules. Now I have to fork over $15 to the parking garage. Those hooligans! Well at least I looked cute today. And isn't that all that really matters my fellow fashion lovers? Haha.

As you can see, part of my Monday wasn't so great (mainly the commute part), but oh well, off days happen. You live, you learn, and you move on. Tomorrow's another day. How was your Monday?

---
Secretista
blog comments powered by Disqus
 
 
BACK TO TOP


Copyright © Secretista 2007-2010
All Rights Reserved.