Monday, October 13, 2008

Monday Obsession: Daydreaming

I've been daydreaming and thinking of you. Well, not really. I've been daydreaming and thinking about a lot of things. My daydreaming is really caused by my lack of sleep (oh how I love college--heh), which leaves me slightly zombie like but I'll get over it. Anyway, Halloween is sort of around the corner--if you consider two and a half weeks around the corner--and my costume idea is what's been prominent in my mind. This year I decided to take my costume idea from a running inside joke on the RA staff. I won't tell you what it is, but I will say that it includes a FULL LENGTH black leotard from Danskin, a black poofy skirt, a studded belt, a choker, and a honey blond chopped wig. Okay, one hint: "Disturbia!" Moreover, I think leotards are the must have when it comes to costumes. They serve as the basis for pretty much any creative costume idea. Trust me. Pick up a leotard in any color and the idea will just come to you!

You know, there is just something so intriguing about a leotard; period. But I can't figure it out. What do you think is so intriguing about a leotard?

Photobucket


---
Secretista
blog comments powered by Disqus
 
 
BACK TO TOP


Copyright © Secretista 2007-2010
All Rights Reserved.