Sunday, October 12, 2008

Debate 08: My School!

Photobucket
Photo from: New York Times

The light shines bright on my school. Hofstra University is in the New York Times and I'm feeling pretty proud. As I've already mentioned in a previous post, my school is hosting the last Presidential Debate. This was also the reason Jason Mraz came to perform at my school. My school has turned into a mini election circus; security is tighter than it's ever been, parking lots are blocked off, and media outlets are trying to get commentary from as many students as possible. It's crazily amazing. Yesterday I was interviewed on-camera by a news station and I felt like they were trying to get me to say bad things about Hofstra! However, I stood my ground and said nothing but good words about my school. My school.

---
Secretista
blog comments powered by Disqus
 
 
BACK TO TOP


Copyright © Secretista 2007-2010
All Rights Reserved.