Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Obama, The 44th American President!

Photobucket
Photo Credit: The New York Times

Can you believe it? I can't. I wasn't a supporter (YES. I said it!), but deep down in my heart I knew he would win and I kind of wanted him to--for the sake of history. It makes me angry when people automatically assume I was a die hard Obama supporter because I am black. In truth, I didn't care who won; I was wavering between the two candidates. I just wanted the new president to not screw us Americans over. Nevertheless, I am a supporter now. Why? Because he IS my new President, and I believe that as an American I am to support my President no matter how much of an idiot he may appear to be (*cough*Bush*cough*).

--
Secretista
blog comments powered by Disqus
 
 
BACK TO TOP


Copyright © Secretista 2007-2010
All Rights Reserved.