Monday, November 3, 2008

Vote For Mickey Mouse

Tomorrow's the day where I get to express my American-given right! Tomorrow's the day where I get to feel old and important. Tomorrow's the day where a new President will be elected into office. Tomorrow's the day I wish I bought one of these Crooked Monkey Tees to wear to the voting booth!

Photobucket

As I get older, I realize how much I'm not a fan of the Tee. I've grown fonder of A Line dresses and flowy blouses. However, there is something very youthful and joyous about a fun looking T-shirt like the ones above. May be I'll order one and cross my fingers for a swift arrival... Oh who am I kidding? My T-shirt won't be here in time for me to head to the polls tomorrow. I'll just have to find another Crooked Monkey Tee to buy...

Photobucket


... Too bad it's retired.

---
Secretista

P.S. I'm still undecided as to who I am voting for, but I am leaning towards Obama. If I don't figure it out, I may just vote for Mickey Mouse. Ha, just kidding.
blog comments powered by Disqus
 
 
BACK TO TOP


Copyright © Secretista 2007-2010
All Rights Reserved.