Saturday, November 1, 2008

How Secretista Survives Midterms: Playtime!

My third and final tip to me is the most important.

3. Fun. Nothing is worst that being so into your schoolwork that you forget that you're a human being who needs playtime. All work and no play is no fun. I'm a firm believer in hard working, but a boring hard worker is well, LAME. So be sure to take some time out and hang out with your friends. If you don't, you might go crazy. Seriously.

Midterms are far from over and so a weekend filled with fun and excitement was a must. I spent my Halloween strolling Manhattan with some friends from school and some other interns. While my friends went back to school, the interns and I had a sleep over (yay!). We spent most of today lounging around, having a spontaneous photo shoot, and eating pizza, Pinkberry for the first time (yuck!), and Crumbs' cupcakes!

Photobucket
Photobucket

---
Secretista

Photobucket

P.S. I was Rihanna from the Disturbia video for Halloween. What were you?
blog comments powered by Disqus
 
 
BACK TO TOP


Copyright © Secretista 2007-2010
All Rights Reserved.