Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Seventeen Forever

I sometimes wish I were 17 again--living it up in high school and enjoying the luxury of being taken care of by my parents. But that's done and I'm 19 (not for long). It amazes me how in the span of two years I have matured so much. Two years ago, if you had told me that I would be paying my own way through school, cooking my own food, and pretty much living on my own, I would have laughed in your face. I'll admit it. I've always been independent, but ultimately, I was daddy's little girl. With a smile and a bat of my eyelashes, I could have what I want (my dad can try and deny it, but I had him under my spell!).

Photobucket


And as I look at the December/January issue of Seventeen (WITH MY NAME IN IT UNDER INTERNS), I can't help but wish to go back two years ago and be 17 forever.

---
Secretista
blog comments powered by Disqus
 
 
BACK TO TOP


Copyright © Secretista 2007-2010
All Rights Reserved.