Sunday, November 23, 2008

True Life: I'm A Resident Assistant & I Don't Mean To Be The Bad Guy

Now I've never been a fan of CollegeHumor.com because well, I never find any of their jokes funny ... until now! A couple weeks ago, a friend tagged me in a Facebook Note entitled "Hello RA Friends" and it was a video from CollegeHumor.com. Being that I never find any of their jokes funny, I ignored the note. However, a couple members on my RA staff encouraged me to take a look at the video. I find the video relatively funny, but a poor portrayal of what the residence hall would be like if all the RAs were living on one floor. I know that if all of the members on my RA staff were living on one floor, we'd have the time of our lives! Watch the video and tell me what you think.


---
Secretista
blog comments powered by Disqus
 
 
BACK TO TOP


Copyright © Secretista 2007-2010
All Rights Reserved.