Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Time To Change!

Photobucket


I love New Years. Just like summer vacation, a New Year allows a person to change! And I'm a fan of change. It's been about a year since I started this blog and I've already made my changes. I've changed the layout and my content. However, I think I'm going to go back to blogging my style. I miss my jumping pictures (remember these?).

Tomorrow night I'll be spending my New Year's Eve at school. Yup, that's right. I'm doing my Resident Assistant thing by chillin' out with a fellow RA who can't leave the building because she is on duty (an RA on duty has to stay in their residential hall from 6pm-9am). We'll be having bottles of sparkling apple cider, finger food, and cupcakes! Nothing like a low-key partay for me :).

Enjoy your New Year's Eve! I'll be back on January 1, 2009 (!!!) and begin my birthday countdown.

---
Secretista
blog comments powered by Disqus
 
 
BACK TO TOP


Copyright © Secretista 2007-2010
All Rights Reserved.