Sunday, April 19, 2009

J'adore ALDO

ALDO now has free shipping on ALL ORDERS!

ALDO is to me what crack is to a crack addict; I CAN'T GET ENOUGH! This free shipping couldn't have come at a better time. I wanted and did order my end-of-the-year formal shoes from ALDO. I've come to the realization that college formals are what prom is to a high school senior; sort of. Sure there's no stretch limos, months of outfit preparation and pre-event picture taking parties, but both events commemorate an important time of the school year--the end. Nothing beats dancing the night away with your loves, and I can't wait to get down with my bad-self on the dance floor in these Davari flats from ALDO.

Davari ALDO flats


Any other ALDO addicts out there?


---
Secretista

blog comments powered by Disqus
 
 
BACK TO TOP


Copyright © Secretista 2007-2010
All Rights Reserved.