Friday, July 10, 2009

Chocolate Sorrows!

Sorry I've been missing in action for the past couple of days. My life outside web land has been a little crazy. From trying to find a part-time job, to making sure my school fees are paid for, I've had my hands full. Needless to say, I'll be revealing the winner of the fabulous BB Dakota dress on Monday. Keep your eyes peeled lovelies! Also, I may have turned a new leaf, or well, an old one. Before cupcakes, I was all about brownies! I discovered these creations by Fairytale Brownies on Wednesday. A company that owns brownies.com is more than A-Okay in my book. I can't wait to try one of their fudge-filled confections!

Fairytale Brownies
Photo: Fairytale Brownies


xoxo
blog comments powered by Disqus
 
 
BACK TO TOP


Copyright © Secretista 2007-2010
All Rights Reserved.