Monday, August 24, 2009

Ask Secretista: What is your favorite childhood memory?

As you know, I've decided to follow in the footsteps of other Bloggers and do a question and answer series.

What is your favorite childhood memory?

Hmm. My favorite childhood memory is the first day of school. I love the days leading up to it and I love going Back-to-School shopping! I pretty much remember what I wore on the first day of school for every single school year since I was 8 years old. My favorite outfit was in 3rd grade when I wore a leopard print skort, a tan T-shirt with a leopard print heart in the middle of it, and my pearly white Mary Janes. Wow. Even thinking about it now makes me want to recreate it. And with a new semester right around the corner, I can't help but think, "What will I wear on my first day of classes?"

xoxo
blog comments powered by Disqus
 
 
BACK TO TOP


Copyright © Secretista 2007-2010
All Rights Reserved.