Monday, September 21, 2009

Guess who's back?

And I'm back! This past week I've been a fashion show hopping Intern and news media dodging college student. I felt like the universe felt the need for my week to just be one whirl wind of incidents and adventures. That being said, I realized that I never had the proper blog intro to my junior year.

In a year and a half, I'll be heading off into the "real" world. I remember my junior year of high school like it was yesterday. Big things happened/happen junior year. In high school I got my license, joined the National Honor Society (still wondering if being in it helped me get into college), went to prom and began looking at schools. As for college, the only big thing that may happen this year is turning 21 (aside from my new fashion club) and becoming an adult. I thought turning 20 was terrifying, but 21?! YIKES!

Needless to say, in between my hectic life, I still found the time to buy some new kicks. I'm devoted to Aldo shoes. I wonder if it's possible for me to wear nothing but Aldo shoes from now on?


What do you think?


xoxo

P.S. I'll return to my question and answer series tomorrow.
blog comments powered by Disqus
 
 
BACK TO TOP


Copyright © Secretista 2007-2010
All Rights Reserved.