Thursday, September 10, 2009

NY Fashion Flee Week

New York Fashion Week has begun and tonight, September 10, 2009 is Fashion's Night Out! I won't be attending because I stayed up until 1:30 in the morning editing the school's newspaper, and then an extra four hours writing a 1,000 word essay. I've also been up since 8:30 a.m having classes back-to-back until well, now. Needless to say, I will be there in spirit. I need my rest if I want to be fierce and focused for my return to the teeny Holy fashion Grail. We'll be covering NYFW, so check out TeenVogue.com for all the scoops on the Spring 2010 collections.

I'm fleeing for the next week. Hopefully by then, my schedule will be back to normal and I can start blogging daily once again. Holla!

xoxo
blog comments powered by Disqus
 
 
BACK TO TOP


Copyright © Secretista 2007-2010
All Rights Reserved.