Monday, October 19, 2009

Goodbye Jeans!

Friday night I ripped my last comfortable pair of jeans. I'm done. I've had enough of wearing jeans. Back in August I told you all about The Problem With Jeans, and many of you seemed to agree that jeans are a rather difficult piece of clothing to find, sport and keep. Yet, they are still an essential in a wardrobe, but like I just said, I'm done. I am giving up jeans. Just like I am tentatively giving up heels and wearing wedges, I'm no longer wearing jeans or buying new pairs. It's nothing but leggings, stockings, pants and whatever jeans I have left--2 pairs to be exact.

Looks like I'll be investing in $30 leggings from American Apparel. This fashion choice shall be interesting. I'll keep you posted.

xoxo
blog comments powered by Disqus
 
 
BACK TO TOP


Copyright © Secretista 2007-2010
All Rights Reserved.