Monday, December 28, 2009

Elephants in Fashion: Jan. 2008 German Vogue

Okay, okay. I know I said I'd be back in the new year, but when I stumbled upon this photo à-la Googling something, I just had to share it with you all!



I came across this awesome blog Swing Fashionista, where I spotted a great post titled Africa Appeal: Koto Bolofo for German Vogue January 2008. In this post was a great photo of a spread with Elephants!! It also reminded me that my good friend from school is about to spend 3-4 weeks in Ghana helping Orphans. Oh, the amazing people I meet in College... He's a film a student and made an awesome film (that I was supposed to be in, but there was a scheduling conflict) for his class project. Check it out below!



Source: YouTube


xoxo
blog comments powered by Disqus
 
 
BACK TO TOP


Copyright © Secretista 2007-2010
All Rights Reserved.