Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Music Obsession The Script Inspires An Outfit

I'm currently obsessed with musical group The Script. I fell in love with their music sometime around February or March of last year. The powerful and poetic lyrics from their song "The Man Who Can't Be Moved" impressed me immensely. A couple months later, their music video came on TV while I was with my friend and she too was instantly moved. We both became Script-ettes. Come December we saw them perform at Terminal 5 in New York City. I can't even describe how much fun I had at the concert. It might have even been better than the Spice Girls Reunion Tour. Yeah, I said it!

The band hails from Ireland. I've only been to Ireland once and wouldn't mind going again if it meant I would bump into my loves The Script. They inspired me to create an outfit that had a touch of rock. Take a looksie:




Kiss me, I'm Irish... Not.


xoxo
blog comments powered by Disqus
 
 
BACK TO TOP


Copyright © Secretista 2007-2010
All Rights Reserved.