Monday, January 14, 2008

RRR--It's Monday

No Action Shot !! ;[

Top: Old Navy
Scarf: Target
Gauchos: Macy's
Boots: Guess?

Two things...

1. A pair of Boots, pants, a t-shirt, and a scarf are my go-to outfit (when my brain is too busy rushing to get out the door to think of what to wear); going to bed at 4 in the morning is not the best idea when you have to get up at 8 in the morning for an 8 hour shift. However, I AM alive, but barely functioning. My gauchos tucked in my boots, make me look like a pirate (RRR--Mi Fashionistas, I look a little silly, but I like it, hehe).


2. In the midst of my morning rush, I was applying lotion to my body (like I do everyday--it keeps my skin silky smooth ;]), but I ran out of lotion and I remembered that I bought some more on Friday. I was so excited to have a fresh squirt of lotion! But, nevertheless, when I went to pump my lotion, it was to my horror that I by mistake bought facial cleanser (how I mixed those two up, still racks my brain)! Man, now I had to get dressed with a half moisturized body and I had to make an extra trip to the store today (after a long day at work) to exchange the cleanser for the lotion. Well, I guess it was worth it though, because I'd die without my Cetaphil Lotion, and I needed to get more batteries for my digital camera (which uses batteries like a baby uses diapers--ugh I need a new camera). Which also brings me to why I don't have an action shot; I was so excited to get my lotion that I forgot about the batteries. My camera has died and won't let me take anymore pictures. F**KER! --MAKES ANGRY FACE--


3. Okay, sorry, three things. Well, I already revealed my secret to smooth skin, but I'll reiterate. I use Cetaphil Moisturizing Lotion; it is absolutely amazing! All my friends always wonder why my skin always feels like a baby's bottom, well, Cetaphil is the reason. I've been using it for 8 years now, and my skin is so smooth I might as well just stop shaving (haha!--I'm not that crazy). But seriously, it may be $10 or more, but it's worth it. There's no scent so if you wanna still apply some fruity smelling lotion as well, it won't counter-scent (is that even a word? lol), and it doesn't have a greasy residue, so when I'm done applying it to my body, I'm not slipping as I turn the door knob. Try it, I DARE YOU! ;]

Secretista
blog comments powered by Disqus
 
 
BACK TO TOP


Copyright © Secretista 2007-2010
All Rights Reserved.