Sunday, January 13, 2008

Sunday-noon Delight


The action shot is kinda funny looking; it looks like I'm on the toilet, hahaaa!

Jacket: Forever 21
Shirt: Made it last year for my High Schools Battle of the Classes
Shorts: Soffees
Slippers: Target


I'm curious as to what you guys think of the leather jacket. I'm not sure if I should get a different one because this jacket is only good for styling; it's not going to keep me warm in the cold winter.

Ah, well it's Sunday, I try not to blog on the weekend, because it's the weekend and I need to not spend so much time on the computer, but I'm bored, and avoiding doing my laundry because I am lazy at the moment.

Today I woke up at 1PM-ish (which is the reason I am wearing what I am). This sucks because I have work tomorrow at 9AM and I don't think I'll be going to bed til sometime in the AMs, sigh. Oh well, haha.





I went to the city yesterday with my dear friend Deborah (she was wearing this belted black trench coat, dark denim jeans, white silk shirt, and black pointed ankle-boots--she was very casual sophisticated chic), it was just a girls day in the city; it was nice ;]. We went to Chinatown, East village, and Soho. I wanted to take pictures of those street-fashionistas, but I guess I didn't really see anyone who caught my eye. There was this one girl at Penn Station who was Geek-chic, but I was too shy to ask her if I could take her picture, lol (silly right?). Next time I go to the city, I'll be much braver.


Secretista
blog comments powered by Disqus
 
 
BACK TO TOP


Copyright © Secretista 2007-2010
All Rights Reserved.