Wednesday, February 13, 2008

Confused


Courtesy of Fabsugar

I just watched the semi-finale of Project Runway, and anyone else confused?

The morning of February 8, 2008, all 5 finalists showed at the tents in Bryant Park. In tonight's episode, Sweet Pea was eliminated, and Chris and Rami have to showcase their three best designs in order to show at the tents. But, how could that be? Since, all 5 of them showed during NY Fashion Week. My fellow -Istas, I am confused. Here in my dorm room, I sat, annoying my roommate by screaming, "But, you're all going to Fashion Week!" throughout the episode. I'm dumbfound and kind of upset.

Can someone with higher knowledge please clarify this for me?
blog comments powered by Disqus
 
 
BACK TO TOP


Copyright © Secretista 2007-2010
All Rights Reserved.