Saturday, February 2, 2008

NY Fashion Week continues!



Today, my gay boyfriend and I went to the 50 Years of Italian Fashion exhibit at Twelve 21 on west 21st street between 5th and 6th ave; we were surprised by the next to no crowd (okay, there actually wasn't anyone in there besides us). The exhibit was nice, but short. I thought there would be more! Well, when you first walk in through the double doors, the wall to the left was decorated in Vogue covers from different eras. There was more to the exhibit, but the wall covered in Vogue magazine covers, truly caught my eye.

It makes me wonder why American Vogue doesn't have more artistic--for the lack of a better word--covers. I mean, honestly. You can't tell me that these covers don't make you wanna pick up an Italian Vogue. My favorite and most recent are these:



I don't know who these women are, but I'll assume they are models. It would be nice to see models grace the cover of American Vogue again. I've had enough with the celebrities!


Moving on: My lover and I went over to Bryant park.

The front steps are as far as we got (^^those aren't the front steps lol). However, I did receive a WWD newspaper with the entire scheduling and I wanna go back tomorrow and crash, uh I mean attend, a Fashion show. But, my devotion to the Giants, just might hold me back.

Sigh, I wish I could go back everyday of this week, but I've got quizes coming up and the Spice Girls Concert, so it looks like my Fashion Week adventures won't continue until Friday or Thursday night.

Oh, and we got a picture with Jack. Yay!



Secretista

blog comments powered by Disqus
 
 
BACK TO TOP


Copyright © Secretista 2007-2010
All Rights Reserved.