Monday, June 16, 2008

Intern This Intern That

I sometimes wonder WHY I have so many e-mail accounts. I have about 4. Technically 6, but I rarely use the other 2. OKAY, 7 if you count my intern email address. How many e-mail accounts do you have? I guess normal people only have 2 or eh 1--haha!

Moving on, as I'm checking over the event page for Ed2010's 7th Annual Welcome to NYC Intern Party (the list is almost at 200!), I can't wait to step out in my SATC Dior look-alike heels. Which by the way are 4 INCHES high! So if you're going to be there, look for the extremely tall (5'10" ish) chocolaty--looking girl in a black dress, possibly standing next to an adorable girl who as she puts it will probably be "a head shorter than everyone else, even with heels on." WOO!

Photobucket



---
Secretista
blog comments powered by Disqus
 
 
BACK TO TOP


Copyright © Secretista 2007-2010
All Rights Reserved.