Monday, October 27, 2008

How Secretista Survives Midterms: Chocolate

The only thing I hate more than exams are Crocs (throws up in mouth). Why can't professors just give me the A I think I deserve (hehe). Nevertheless, I do have some hidden secrets to midterm madness success, and it goes a little something like this:

1. Chocolate. Pishposh to who ever said chocolate will make you fat. Sure it might (if you eat a lot of it), but it sure does taste good going down my esophagus. Chocolate has long been seen as a pleasurable indulgence and a web-based survey shows that it triggers some happiness! I eat chocolate at least once a day, but eating it right before I decide to study gives me that extra enthusiasm. So eat more chocolate! I've already started, look:

Photobucket


How do you survive?

---
Secretista
blog comments powered by Disqus
 
 
BACK TO TOP


Copyright © Secretista 2007-2010
All Rights Reserved.