Monday, June 8, 2009

Glamour Kills Clothing

I'm not one for graphic tees. Heck, I only own two. One has Audrey Hepburn's face painted on it with her necklace bedazzled and the other is a Big Black Security T-shirt à la Rob & Big. Just like sneakers, graphic tees and Secretista do not mix--on a regular day basis. However, when I stumbled upon Glamour Kills Clothing, I was pleasantly intrigued. The company started in 2005 and is music inspired. And being that I'm from a state that houses great unknown rock/punk bands, I couldn't help but fall in love with their tees and signature flying pig logo.

I ♥ GK & these T-shirts:



Needles to say, GK is more than this über cool brand that makes funky fresh designed tees. Check out their site for more!

---
Secretista
blog comments powered by Disqus
 
 
BACK TO TOP


Copyright © Secretista 2007-2010
All Rights Reserved.