Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Jackie O, We Loved Her So...

Lately, I feel like I've been channeling Jackie O. Of course, with my own modern twist. Jackie's style was one of crisp, elegance, and charm. She knew how to look tastefully chic, yet comfortable, and well, girly. I don't have many personal style icons, but I think her style is something I adore and if I could emulate anyone--besides Gwen Stefani--it would be her. Oh how cliché of me... everyone adores Jackie's style.


Photobucket



Photobucket
Guess what's under my trench?

Photobucket
BAM--A STRAPLESS JEAN JUMPSUIT!!

Photobucket

Photobucket



It's Wednesday, and I usually talk about 'Campus Relations', but this week I didn't attend any on-campus activities. However, last night, I met the rest of the RAs for my Residential building next year! And, they're awesome! I hope they weren't freaked out by me, because I'm usually shy when I first meet people. Sometimes people take that as me being mean (my roommate did), but I'm actually really nice (sometimes too nice) and well, I'm just a naturally quiet person who thinks a lot, so if I'm not talking it's because I'm thinking!

---
Secretista

blog comments powered by Disqus
 
 
BACK TO TOP


Copyright © Secretista 2007-2010
All Rights Reserved.